- The patient suspects they may have sleep apnea.
- The patient schedules an appointment with Sleep Health Partners for a complimentary consultation. In most cases, our patients can be seen within two days.
- Dr. Karim determines if the patient is a candidate for an oral device.
- During this visit, a home sleep test device is dispensed to the patient.
- A face-to-face telemedicine visit with a board certified sleep specialist is set up for the patient by Sleep Health Partners. Typically, the patient can be seen within a week.
- If Obstructive Sleep Apnea is diagnosed, the treatment process can begin in less than a week*.
The Sleep Health Partners process takes less than two weeks to complete and costs $249!
*Length of time before beginning treatment process can be prolonged due to insurance verification, which can take six or more weeks to complete.